Sunday, May 16, 2010

Save the Dates





































After cruising some of my favorite blogs this weekend, I came across a huge discovery...Shutterfly now offers stationary and books for weddings! Their wedding store includes wedding websites, save the dates, wedding thank you cards, wedding labels, guest books, etc. Check it out here http://www.shutterfly.com/wedding/index.jsp. These save the dates are a few of my favorites off of their site. I love the idea of something simple with an engagement photo or two on it. Plus, if we add a magnetic strip to the back it could be a great magnet for someone's fridge!
However, one problem with Shutterfly is you can't change much with their templates. So, what you see is what you get. I think our main wedding color will be navy and not of their templates includes a navy background. However, maybe that will come in the future! If not these serve as great ideas and maybe if I ever figure out photoshop, I could design something simple like this myself. Oh a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment