Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fashion Friday

Well in honor of Sex and the City, I thought I would do my Fashion Friday post on what the girls wore to the premiere in NYC on Monday. I can't believe how stunning they all look. They each choose an outfit that fits both them and their character perfectly. Even though they all look amazing Sarah Jessica Parker looks outstanding in this bright yellow dress. It screams glamorous and her lighter hair color compliments her skin tone and the dress perfectly.

Oh Kristen Davis...how similar our styles are...I love the way Charlotte dresses in Sex and the City. It is the type of style that I love and try to have...simple, classic, timeless but with just enough pop to make it trendy. The dress Kristen Davis wore on Monday is exactly that!
And now for a fashion NO........

What in the world is Kesha wearing in this picture?!?!? It is absolutely hideous. I do not appreciate her wearing the American flag as shorts. Either her stylist has gone off the wire or she doesn't have one....UGH!
Well that is all....Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment