Monday, May 17, 2010

New favorite song or at least part of it...

So, I definitely have my weekly TV obsessions. They include Gossip Girl and 90210 off of the CW and Cougar Town, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice on ABC. Typically, I don't get to watch them actually on TV, but thanks to the Internet I can usually catch up over the weekends. I love technology!! Anyways, about two weekends ago I was catching up on 90210 and during the episode they sang the song "One More Time". Listen to it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2-V73JxCU. I am completely in love with the song, but the full version hasn't been released and nobody is sure when it will be. Bummer! I think the song is fun and upbeat, something great for the summer or to run to. Hopefully, a full length version will be released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment