Wednesday, May 26, 2010

RUN....Don't Walk!!


Run, fly, skip...I don't care how you do it, but move quickly as today is the start of Nordstrom's half - yearly sale. Typically, I just longingly gaze at items on their website, since their prices are a little higher than what a graduate student can afford. But this morning I checked out some of their new sale stuff and the prices are just right. Here are a few items I found:


Let's start with coats:


I love the look of this red trench coat...simple, yet stunnning. Only $69.90




I am in need of a simple fleece after my K-State one got stole this fall. And this price is hard to pass up! $59.90



Dresses:



I really want a simple black sheath to wear with a cardigan for conferences and meetings, this looks just perfect.





This red color is perfect year round to add a pop of color to your work day.



This color is called "rose", but it looks coral to me and I think that is the best color for summer. Plus this flowy design screams hot summer nights!



Tops:


Now, the main reason I am looking at tops is for engagement pictures. I love the white top and this blue top below. Yes, I realize they are the same top just in different colors.


Shoes:

I have been searching for months trying to find the perfect pair of nude pumps. These look very classic and for $58 a girl can't complain.

Not sure how I feel about this pair, I like it but think it is not as versatile as the pumps above.

Well, what are you doing still reading my blog...run to your nearest mall and check out this sale. Or if you are like me and the nearest store is over six hours away get online ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment