Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday



On Friday, we woke up a bit early…2 a.m. to be exact to check out the Black Friday Sales. I had never been out that early on Black Friday and I really wanted to give it a try, so I convinced Alex to join me and we ventured out in to the great open wild of Black Friday. We arrived at Kohl’s at 3:15 a.m. (15 min) after the store opened and there was already a line forming with over 100 people in it. We promptly left the store and headed to JcPenny to wait until they opened at 4 a.m. We I had a lot more success at JcPenny. A few things I picked up include:








Except mine is red.



Another pea coat in black and white





tights, tights, and tights





watch





new pillows






By then I was all tired out and wanted to go back home and sleep. We spend the rest of the morning sleeping and did some online shopping in the afternoon. Ann Taylor was having a 40% off sale, so of course I hit that up. A few things I purchased include:





Skinny Jeans


Gold Belt

Sooo..my thoughts on the early morning Black Friday shopping experience….anyone who can do that every year…KUDOS to you! It is not for me, but hey maybe if a store had a good enough deal I would think about it again… J

No comments:

Post a Comment