Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Relief

RELIEF....Is exactly what I felt at 10:39 a.m. today when I turned in my thesis to my major professor! I won't lie I haven't been able to stop smiling all day. Yes, I still have a million things to do like:
* Prepare for my defense
* Read more papers
* Pack
* Get more my lab notebooks in order, so that future students know what I did
* Make corrections to my thesis
* Finish doing my orthogonal contrasts
* Have I mentioned starting to pack?
* Finish my experimental design test

But when I came back to my desk this morning all I could think about is WOW! I have nothing to do. The last 6 months have been crazy as I have been trying to finish up and the last month has not been fun. Too many 15 hour workdays at school before heading home to work on the comfort of my couch, but for right now it is done.

So, what am I going to do with my free time??? I am going to actually try to start blogging again. Maybe if I get in the habit of it now, I will keep it up when things start to get crazy as I begin my PhD next spring. Plus, I need a way to document my final 30 days in Texas...wait make that 29 days! Can't even believe I am saying that either...it seems like just yesterday I was moving here and didn't know how I was going to last more than two days living this far south. Now I am actually starting to feel a little emotional...ha!

Have a great day. And Go State!

No comments:

Post a Comment