Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Bridesmaid Dresses

Now that my defense is over, I can finally start focusing a little more on wedding planning. So the next 4 weeks is major crunch time for the big day. My mom was here over the weekend and we finally decided what line we are going to go with for our wedding dresses....Bill Levkoff. I completely love their dresses in European Satin and the Euro Eggplant color.
I am letting my ladies decide what dress they want, so that it will best fit their bodies. Here are the dresses they can decide from and my personal preferences:
I love this dress and I totally do not think it looks like a bridesmaid dress. I am thinking I am going to have my little sister wear this one...she doesn't really get a choice in this decision :)
I could kind of see my cousin in this dress.


I could see my MOH in this dress.








Another good choice for my cousin.


Loving this dress for my former roommate.





All of the dresses will be hemmed so they hit right at the knee...this way they are uniform in length.
Can't wait to see what they decide!



1 comment:

  1. The second-to-last dress you posted, the blue one, can you tell me the brand, style #, and name of the colour?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete