Friday, January 7, 2011

Fashion Friday - Workout Gear

With a new year starting...and a goal set of running a half marathon I think it is time to buy a few fun new workout pieces. I am a big fan of wearing black shorts with bright colored tops. However, I have some brightly colored shorts that I still wear so I also need some more toned down tops.

I typically get all of my workout clothes from Target on the clearance rack. I don't like to pay more than $12 for something to workout in.

Here are a few of my faves that are all under $20 (either I will splurge or wait till a sale):

Target Finds -


$19.99



Running Skort - $16.99



$12.99


Purple to remind me of my K-State roots - $12

Old Navy Finds -

Super Cute capri pants in gray or brown


$12.00
$12.00

Moisture wicking to help with the chilly spring runs - $16

Mesh shorts - $10

$12

Forever 21-


Doesn't tie dye scream spring -$10.80
Can't wait to go shopping for some new duds!











No comments:

Post a Comment