Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wishful Wednesday....SATC 2 Character

Oh, how I love Sex and the City. As if you couldn't tell from my last few blog posts! I love all the silly comments and I LOVE the fashion. This weeks "Wishful Wednesday" topic from Kelsey is:


"I wish I could be the one and only _______ in SATC!"
I think every woman on the show is amazing and has their own great and unique personalities. However, when it comes to the character I would most want to be Charlotte is my easy winner.
She is the most down to earth character on the show, who isn't afraid to fall in love with her whole heart. I love how she is a very loyal friend to everyone and I think she is the only one that actually thinks with her head on the show. In addition, I think she provides some great fashion tips for women:
1. Even crazy, stressed out mothers can find the time to still look classy.


2. Every woman needs a great set of pearls.


3. It is important to have a great go to dress...whether it is white, navy, or black.


4. Women can never wear too much pink...as long as the outfit is tasteful.




5. A good drink with friends can make any day better. And women always look more beautiful with a big smile or laugh on their face.
So who which member of the crew would you like to be?







No comments:

Post a Comment