Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Top Two Tuesday....The Bachelorette



Okay, so I only go to see the second half of The Bachelorette last night since I misunderstood what time it was on. I hate that when you look shows up online they say 8 p.m. However that is 8 p.m. Eastern time, not Central! Oh well, sometimes I am a little too ditzy for my own good.


Anyways, I was totally excited for this season of The Bachelorette until I watched the season premiere...I love Ali...okay really I just love the clothes she wears and her style...the main reason why I watch a kind of pointless show. But on the season premiere she wore an awful dress and I was worried that her style had been thrown out the window. However, she recovered last night.


Anyways, the point of this post is supposed to be the top two picks from The Bachelorette, so without further adiue mine are:


Roberto - He is such a doll! He taught Ali how to dance the first night and last night he played ball with her. He would make the perfect father and someone to spend the rest of your life with.




Jesse - How could you not love this boy. His comment about a "Perculiar" man on the season premiere won me over...plus he is a midwestern boy...oh la la!


Okay, now hop on over to The Undomestic Momma and play for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. central time is so confusing. i traveled to a central time area once and was so confused about when the shows would be on!

    one of the best parts of the show is seeing ali's clothes! i didnt really like her dress in the premiere but i loved her dress for the rose ceremony on the recent episode.

    ReplyDelete